NASA Construction Company recognize its responsibility as an employer to provide all employees with a safe and healthy place of work in accordance with regulations and other requirements and to ensure that its activities do not create hazards for other people who may be affected.
To this end the company has a continuing program for the systematic development of standards and procedure to satisfy the legislative and moral requirement of health and safety management.
In particular the company aims to:
- Provide a safe working environment that is without risk to health and welfare of the employees, subcontractors and the general public.
- Provide necessary training for all employees.
- Monitor the performance of all activities against this safety policy.
- Ensure that safety is an integral part of the management of the company.
- Comply in all respects with current legislation.
All employees, subcontractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy while ensuring that their own works. This includes co-operating with management with any safety and health related matter. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and the training to fulfill the requirements of this policy.
The management has overall responsibility for all health and safety matters. The operation of this policy and the associated procedures will be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis by the management to ensure they remain current and applicable to the company’s activities.